Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole; Casseroles are a keto favorite because they're easy to make and full of creamy flavor. And when you combine chicken, bacon, and ranch into one casserole, you can be sure the whole family will love it! This delicious, satisfying dish comes together quickly in simple steps.
This Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole is one of my favorite low carb chicken recipes ever. Bacon chicken ranch casserole is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. And this particular Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe is the best of the best! You can cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- You need 1 Stick of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Bar (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 6 Cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- You need 2 Bags of Steamfresh riced cauliflower.
- It’s 3 Bags of Great Value bacon pieces.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Italian Cheese Blend.
- It’s 1.5 Cups of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
This is also a great meal prep dinner. A low carb cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love. Combine the chicken, bacon, drained spinach or broccoli, garlic, ranch dressing, and half of the shredded cheeses in a large bowl. Carefully stir together in baking dish until well-mixed.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole step by step
- Cook Chicken then cube and put in large mixing bowl.
- Steam veggies and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 bags of bacon pieces to large mixing bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl place cream cheese, butter, cream and mayo then blend with hand mixer til smooth.
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese to cream mixture and blend.
- Add seasonings to cream mixture and blen evenly.
- Add cream mixture to meat and veggies and mix together.
- Pour combined mixture into casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 10 servings for supplied macros.
In a large skillet, cook bacon to medium crisp. Remove from pan, chop and set aside. Using a large mixing bowl, add in chopped chicken, ½ of the bacon, garlic, sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, ½ cup of each shredded cheese, cauliflower rice, broccoli and seasonings. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole (with Broccoli) This simple one-pan meal is a family favorite! When I made this for the first time, my husband said he could eat the entire pan; it was so good.