Keto crackers. Keto Fathead Crackers with Coconut Flour Recipe – Fathead crackers with coconut flour are easy and delicious! Here are just a few of the Keto Crackers Recipes we've included Keto Graham Crackers Coconut Flour Crackers Keto Crackers With Seeds and Flaxseeds. It's wise to get more flax in your diet.
Crackers are a staple snack food in almost everyone's pantry unless you're on a low-carb diet. Here's how to make keto-friendly crackers at home and the products you can buy. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. You can cook Keto crackers using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto crackers
- You need 35 gm of butter.
- Prepare 100 gm of almond meal.
- You need 15 gm of ground pork crackling.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xantham gum.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. Loaded with seeds and herbs, these crackers are gluten free, vegan, and are the ultimate keto snack recipe. These low-carb keto crackers are made with mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and egg yolk. Yes, you CAN eat crackers on the keto diet and this recipe is here to prove it.
Keto crackers instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 C°.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Add almond meal, xantham gum, baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and mix well.
- Add egg and knead. When mixed well, add ground pork crackling. Make sure dough comes off the sides of the mixing bowl. If needed, add a bit more ground pork crackling..
- Refrigerate the dough for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out the dough by putting it in between 2 baking paper sheets.
- Cut into squares. Do not separate the squares..
- Put the baking paper and dough into a baking tray and bake for 15 mins..
- Let the crackers cool for 10 mins. Separate the squares along the lines. Enjoy!.
These are perfect to pair with a cheese and charcuterie plate. We've fancied them up with a bit of rosemary. Keto Crackers: A Great Low-Carb Snack. When you transition to a ketogenic diet, you don't have to give up your favorite snacks. With a few smart swaps and substitutions.