Keto Granola. Fuel All Your Adventures With Our Tasty Granola Today! This keto granola is really simply the best! Keto granola is surprisingly easy to make, and I personally like it even better than the high-carb granola you can buy at the store!
COMBINE DRY INGREDIENTS: In a large bowl, combine all the nuts, seeds, coconut, sweetener, spices & salt. MIX WET INGREDIENTS: In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, egg white & vanilla extract. If you're familiar with traditional granola, you know that rolled oats are the main ingredient. You can cook Keto Granola using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Granola
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts (Chopped).
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecans (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of un-sweetened coconut (shredded).
- You need 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ground flax meal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of Granulated monk fruit Sweetner.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter (melted).
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
It also includes a sweetener, like honey or brown sugar. Unfortunately, these ingredients aren't very keto friendly. So to make this low carb granola, we use nuts, seeds, and a delicious sugar free honey flavored syrup instead! Keto Granola Written by GB Hernandez.
Keto Granola step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (Nuts, Seeds, flax meal, sweetener, cinnamon..
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl (melted butter slightly cooled, egg white, vanilla.).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine..
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet and press down..
- Optional* Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt on top prior to baking.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until slightly browned..
- It will come out soft like a cookie, allow to fully cool (it will harden) break into desired size chunks..
This paleo and keto granola is extra crisp and a real flavor bomb! Think a combo of toasted nuts and seeds, all caramelized with one great and easy coating. If you love something crunchy-sweet in the morning, this homemade keto cinnamon granola recipe is quick, easy, flavorful, and low in carbs. This low carb granola recipe is great for keto. Your classic or traditional granola is not.