Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche. This easy, low carb keto creamed spinach recipe with cream cheese needs just a few. Keto Side Item Recipes > Keto Recipes. I love having frozen spinach on hand for those nights where I want a quick, easy, and tasty side dish to.
This keto spinach lasagna is another one of those recipes that prove that you do not need starches and grains to eat exceptionally well. This low-carb lasagna is so delicious. Spinach dip is one of my favorite appetizers, but I very rarely have it. You can cook Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche
- You need of Pastry.
- It’s 300 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Xanthum Gum.
- Prepare 200 grams of cold Salted Butter – cubed.
- Prepare 100 grams of cold Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy Whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Button Mushrooms.
- You need 2 cups of Spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s Half of tbsp Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 100 grams of Mozzarella Cheese.
I have no idea why I haven't shared this Easy Low-Carb, Keto Spinach Dip Recipe with you earlier. This Keto Creamed Spinach is an easy low-carb side dish that goes great with grilled steaks, chicken, or salmon! This Keto Creamed Spinach is a staple recipe you'll turn to again and again, we promise! Spinach is one of the hero veggies in the keto diet.
Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the pastry and later add the cold butter cubes to create a breadcrumbs-like texture..
- Then add the cream cheese and beaten eggs to the mix. Form a ball and wrap it in cling wrap before putting it in the fridge for at least an hour..
- Next heat the butter in a saucepan and lightly brown the garlic powder. Add in the onion powder and mushrooms and stir till mushrooms are cooked. Add in the heavy whipping cream and just when it starts to simmer, add in the spinach. Add salt and pepper to taste and turn off heat as soon as spinach softens. Leave mixture to cool..
- Once mixture cools to a slightly warm temperature, add in the beaten eggs and stir. Make sure mixture is not hot when you do this lest your eggs will become scrambled in the sauce..
- Remove pastry from fridge and roll it in between two sheets of baking paper or cling wrap. Place the evenly rolled pastry onto a pie baking dish and blind bake in the oven for about 15 to 20 mins at 165 degrees Celsius. Be careful that pastry doesn't burn..
- Remove pastry from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before adding the filling to it. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of quiche and bake again for 20 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius or till cheese turns golden brown..
- Cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving..
It's got zero carbs Delicious and nutritious is what we like on the keto diet. This creamed spinach recipe will certainly. I love having frozen spinach on hand for those nights where I want a quick, easy, and tasty side dish to go with what I'm making. Soups are a great way to get in your veggies and they are a wholesome and hearty meal, try our recipe for a creamy Keto spinach soup and be amazed. So here is my recipe for creamy spinach soup.