Key Lime Pie (Weight Watchers version).. In the past I shared a Key Lime Pie Dip that I love, but I wanted to make a lightened up key lime pie. That's for WW blue, green and purple! They're good sized pieces of pie!
Key Lime Pie (Weight Watchers version). instructions Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie Recipe. As we said, this key lime pie is fast, simple, and easy to make, and it still ends up tasting fantastic. There are only a few ingredients needed, and it only takes a few steps to go from raw ingredients to a ready-to-eat key lime pie. You can cook Key Lime Pie (Weight Watchers version). using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Key Lime Pie (Weight Watchers version).
- You need 1 of reduced fat graham cracker crust.
- It’s 1 small pack of lime sugar free jello.
- It’s 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 2 small containers of yoplait light key lime yogurt.
- You need 1 tub (8 oz) of fat free cool whip.
There is no baking required either. I love simple pie recipes like this. Whisk together condensed milk, egg substitute and lime juice. View full nutritional breakdown of Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie calories by ingredient.
Key Lime Pie (Weight Watchers version). step by step
- Dissolve the jello in the boiling water..
- Stir in yogurt with wire whisk..
- Fold in cool whip..
- Spread in crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
Submitted by: JAMIE_WOODLIEF Introduction This is a great, easy pie to make. This is a great, easy pie to make. Cooling, tasty and fewer cals than other Key Lime contenders. I have made this over and over, as it is always popular. Cover and refrigerate.) Key Lime Pie (Weight Watchers version).