Masoor Pulao. Learn how to make Masoor Pulao Recipe at home from our chef Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Masoor pulao is a delicious version of pulao which is made. How to make very easy quick and very delicious Mansoor Pulao or Masoor Biryani recipe By zaika e Lucknow.
Easy to make and very delicious pulao. #masoorpulao #masoorpulaorecipe Ingredients. Sometime last month I made a super delicious and wholesome pulao with the goodness of red lentils (masoor) and paired it with a super quick chicken curry, the recipe of which I developed over the years. Check out the Masoor Pulao Recipe in Urdu. You can cook Masoor Pulao using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Masoor Pulao
- It’s 1 cup of whole Masoor.
- It’s 1 cup of rice soaked for about 30 minutes.
- It’s 5 tbs. of oil.
- It’s 1 of medium sized onion sliced.
- It’s 1 tbs. of ginger (Adrak) paste.
- You need 1 tbs. of garlic (Lehsan) paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of whole cumin seeds (Zeera).
- You need 6 of black pepper (Kali Mirch).
- You need 6 cloves of (Laung).
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom (Bari Elaichi).
- You need 1/2 inch of piece of cinnamon (Dalchini).
- You need 1 tsp. of salt (according to taste.
Learn how to make best Masoor Pulao Recipe, cooking at its finest by At Masala TV you can check complete Masoor Pulao Recipe in Urdu and English. Lets look at my version of masoor pulao instant pot. The masoor/ lentils used here are the whole unsplit ones that are brown in colour. You could use puy lentils too.
Masoor Pulao step by step
- Add about 3 cups of water and boil till the Masoor becomes tender but does not break apart. Drain and keep aside..
- In another pan, heat the oil and add the onions. Sauté till it starts to turn brown..
- Add the Ginger (Adrak), Garlic (Lehsan), Cumin Seeds (Zeera)), Black Peppercorn. (Kali Mirch)), Clove (Laung), Elaichi, cinnamon and salt along with ½ cup of water. Mix well and allow the water to dry..
- Add the boiled masoor and presoaked rice. Add water so that it reaches about a 1½ cm above the level of the rice and masoor…
- Cover and cook till water dries and the rice and masoor are tender. Reduce heat to the minimum, cook in their own steam (dum) for another 5 minutes and remove. Serve with chutney or Mint raita 😘😘.
Cook masoor separately in enough water till it becomes soft. Cook in enough water, allow it to. Masoor Pulao is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Main. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Today I am telling a wonderful masoor keema pulao recipe in Urdu (& English).