Peas chilli cucumber mayo Sandwich. sandwich recipe breakfast recipe Must watch, try this Easy to cook.very yummy n healthy sandwich recipe. #cuc. RP's Mayo Cucumber and Mix Pickle Sandwich and Egg Plain Mayo. A filling sandwich with a refreshing flavour, the Mayo Veg Curd Sandwich is the perfect snack to have on a summer's day!
Cook macaroni rings, drain and cool. Cucumber Sandwiches are made as tea sandwiches in many places specially england. There is so many version you can make this sandwich. You can cook Peas chilli cucumber mayo Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peas chilli cucumber mayo Sandwich
- It’s 200 gms of fresh peas coarsely grounded.
- It’s 1 of cucumber sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of bread slice cut into round.
- You need 6 tsp of butter.
- It’s as needed of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need Pinch of soda bi-carb.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
Method: Take all ingredients except cucumber, bread slices in a bowl and mix well. Place couple of bread slice in a. How to make mayonnaise sandwich at home. Although they aren't the healthiest of sandwiches, it's nice to indulge on some once in a blue moon or serve them during potlucks, parties or even perfect to be made for an occasional brunch. the recipe for mayo sandwich is extremely simple and can be prepared with any choice of breads. but it is typically prepared with white bread and by trimming the edges of sandwich breads. while it is not mandatory to trim it, but it makes it visually better dish and more appealing. further i have used a basic.
Peas chilli cucumber mayo Sandwich instructions
- Heat oil in pan add soda bi-carb,peas and green chillies, saute on medium to low flame for 3-4 minutes. Now remove from pan and keep aside to cool..
- After cooling peas add 1 tbs mayonnaise, green chilli sauce, pepper powder and pinch salt and mix well..
- Spread butter on every slice of bread slice, put peas mixture on 1 bread slice cover with another slice..
- Now spread mayonnaise on upper side put cucumber slice and cover with another bread slice. Assemble another sandwich with same method..
The simplest way is to make this on a griddle/ tawa. Author Jenn Laughlin – Peas and Crayons. Combine tuna with your choice of mayo, yellow mustard, greek yogurt, or mashed avocado (or a combination of I've been scarfing tuna salad on sandwiches and tortilla chips my entire life… which is fantastic. Fresh cucumber and green onion are mixed into a blend of cream cheese, milk, and mayonnaise for a delicious summertime sandwich spread. Cucumber Sandwich Spread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.