The Lemon Drop Mint Martini.
You can have The Lemon Drop Mint Martini using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Lemon Drop Mint Martini
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 6 of mint leaves.
- You need 4 oz of vodka (you dont have to use top shelf but choose a better quality since its limited ingredients).
- Prepare 2 oz of Simply Lemonade or a good quality lemonade.
- It’s 1 of the juice of 1 1/2 lemons.
- It’s 4 of ice cubes.
The Lemon Drop Mint Martini instructions
- Using a mortar and pestle grind the sugar and mint. If you don't have a mortar and pestle chop the mint very fine and add to sugar..
- In a martini shaker add mint and sugar and the remaining ingredients. Shake shake shake!! Strain into two martini glasses. Garnish with mint leaves. Cheers!! ( makes two martinis).