3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies. These SOFT and CHEWY oatmeal cookies are perfect for breakfast, snack, and as a healthy dessert! Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies that stay soft and chewy for days are an instant favorite with everyone who tastes them. Soft, chewy oatmeal cookies and butterscotch chips are a perfect match.
Make a double batch of cookies so you have extra for the week! These moist, tender, chewy oatmeal cookies are the perfect small batch sweet treat! Made with peanut butter and oatmeal, it can be made with or without the banana and is the perfect quick and easy breakfast! You can cook 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies
- Prepare 2 of very ripe bananas 🍌.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal (I use instant oats).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried fruits.
- Prepare of Pumpkin spice/cinnamon (optional).
Eggless, vegan and gluten-free The Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. I know a lot of recipes claim to be the "best," but this one really is. If I had to choose between a chocolate chip cookie and these chewy oatmeal raisin cookies, I will choose this recipe. I've been a fan of homemade oatmeal cookies since I was a kid.
3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Prepare a lined baking sheet..
- Mash bananas and add in oatmeal to combine. Then fold in dried fruits and spices if using..
- Bake for 20-25 mins till golden brown. Let cool completely before you serve :).
In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Cool: Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes then. If you love your oatmeal cookies soft and chewy, this is THE Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe for you! It's crispy on the edges, moist and gorgeously chewy inside. It's buttery, with the faintest waft of cinnamon and plump juicy raisins.