Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb). These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own. Bonus: they're meal-prep friendly to stock up throughout the week!
Ovens vary and times are approximate so bake until balls are no longer pink inside. Options for Low Carb Meatballs Without Breadcrumbs. Keto meatballs are actually not so Low Carb Ways To Eat Meatballs. You can cook Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb)
- Prepare of ground chicken.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- You need of raw egg for binding.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Looking for what to serve with keto meatballs? Pre-baked meatballs are great for making ahead and keeping in the freezer. One of my favorite ways to use frozen low carb meatballs is to slow cook them in the crock pot with some sauce. These chicken or turkey zucchini meatballs can be fried in oil on the stove top.
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) instructions
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
But I prefer to bake them in. Oven baked chicken meatballs are guaranteed to be juicer than any other method of cooking them! There is almost nothing worse then a dried out meatball hidden under a sauce. You can without a doubt replace the ground chicken in this recipe with beef, lamb or pork. Low carb meatballs are so easy and they're always a crowd pleaser!