Chicken salad sandwiches. While you certainly can use home-cooked chicken as a base for this chicken salad recipe, you can also try timesaving options like. Chicken salad sandwiches are always a hit, especially for a quick summer lunch or dinner. They're also an excellent addition to picnics and potlucks.
This classic chicken salad sandwich from Delish.com will be your new go-to weeknight dinner. Who doesn't love a good chicken salad sandwich? We love this salad between two slices of toasted. You can have Chicken salad sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken salad sandwiches
- Prepare 5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 dash of celery salt (Nickle size in your palm).
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper (same as celery salt).
- You need 20 of grapes (of your choice) halved.
- Prepare 1 of mozzarella cheese (shredded hand full).
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Spread the chicken salad on one of the pieces of bread and place the lettuce on the other piece. This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes makes the best chicken salad sandwiches! I've been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years. It's great for make ahead lunches!
Chicken salad sandwiches step by step
- Put chicken breast into a crock pot and fill with water about half way. Cook on medium heat for about 5 hours.
- Once done, remove chicken and shread into a bowl..
- add all ingredients but the motzerella and mix together thoroughly..
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Remove and add the remaining ingredient (Mozzarella).
- Stir until well blended and serve on bread of your choice..
Chicken Salad Sandwiches are my go-to for when I'm hosting a luncheon or shower. Tender chicken, grapes, nuts and a delicious sauce is a perfect combination. Chicken salad sandwich with tender bites of lean protein mixed with crunchy vegetables tossed in a creamy mustard sauce and served on slices of delicious multigrain bread. This easy Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe is loaded with flavor and perfect textures! Simple old-fashioned chicken salad which is perfect for sandwiches or stuffing tomatoes.