Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream★Recipe video★. To make Chocolate dough (Chocolate layer) – Take Marie GOLD biscuits and make medium pieces – Take Chocolate Swiss Roll Without Oven, Egg, Tray, Cooker स्विस रोल बनाए बिना ऑवन, अंडे, बैकिंग ट्रे के THE BEST Chocolate Cake Roll! You can also make mini chocolate cake rolls which are Creamed butter wasn't ideal because when mixed with cocoa powder, the cake tasted awfully dry and bland.
Strawberry Swiss Roll Cake – Eggless Swiss Roll Cake Recipe – Christmas Special Cake Recipe – Ruchi. This Chocolate Swiss Roll is a rich, chocolaty and decadent dessert, a rewarding treat for chocolate lovers. A chocolate sponge cake is filled with a chocolate mousse filling and Take a parchment paper and sprinkle with cocoa powder. You can have Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream★Recipe video★ using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream★Recipe video★
- Prepare of Inside measurement of baking tray 36.5 cm x 25.5cm × 2.5cm / 14.4''× 10'' × 0.1''.
- Prepare of ■for cocoa sponge（35×24ｃｍ / 13.8 × 9.4 in）.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp. of rum.
- Prepare 3/5 cup (2.5 oz) of cake flour.
- You need 2.5 Tbsp. of cocoa powder, sugar free.
- You need of ■for chocolate cream.
- It’s 6/7 cup of heavy cream（※）.
- Prepare of （36％ or less milk fat）.
- You need 3.5 oz of milk chocolate.
- It’s 3 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of rum.
- You need of ※ Chocolate cream will separate if milk fat is high, so please use 36% or less fat heavy cream.
This helps the cake not stick. Flip the cake over the paper. This chocolate swiss roll recipe will be a thrill to watch. Swiss Rolls are thin, square, sponge cakes covered in any variety of fillings (jam is a particular traditional Swiss Roll) then Serve the cake dusted with cocoa powder, or icing sugar and fresh fruits as desired and enjoy with a delicious cup of tea, the chocolate Swiss Roll also can be used to make.
Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KOdukm1u3M.
- 【cocoa sponge】Preheat a oven to 410 ºF. Mix cake flour and cocoa powder. Sift it twice. Separate egg into yolk and white. Beat egg white lightly with a whisk until it becomes watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed..
- Add a small amount of granulated sugar after it gets fluffy. Whisk until very soft peaks form. Add the remaining sugar in 4 parts. Whisk until it holds stiff peaks. Add egg yolk in 2 parts and whisk..
- Switch to low speed. Whisk it for 1.5 minutes on low speed to smooth the batter. It will gradually become glossy. Add milk and mix on low speed. Add vanilla oil and rum and mix on low speed..
- Add flour in 4 parts. Fold it gently. Before you mix it up, add the following flour. Continue to fold for 1.5 minutes after the flour disappears. The volume will go down a little and it will get smooth..
- Pour it into a baking tray. Drop the tray to remove big bubbles. Bake it at 356 ºF for 17 minutes. Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Let it cool..
- 【chocolate cream】Break chocolate into small pieces. Pour half wormed heavy cream just before boiling. Wait for 30 seconds as it is. Melt until it gets smooth..
- Pour the remaining heavy cream and mix. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes..
- Place the bowl on ice water. Whip it on low speed. When it becomes heavy, add vanilla essence and rum. Whip it to soft peaks..
- 【Spread the cream and roll.】Peel off the lining paper from the sponge. Spread a plastic wrap over it and turn the other way. Cut off the edge at an angle..
- Spread the chocolate cream on the sponge. Roll up the sponge tightly at first. Lift the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Re-wrap it with parchment paper to prevent the surface from peeling off. Wrap it with plastic wrap again. Let it sit in a fridge for overnight to make the sponge moist..
- Sprinkle cocoa powder. It's all done! Thank you❤.
Here is a simply delightful recipe for an eggless Chocolate Swiss Roll. In a Large plate, sift together the dry ingredients for cake (Flour, cocoa, baking soda and powder). Wrap the roll with the paper and refrigerate it. To prepare the chocolate glaze, take the cream into a pan and put it. Our easy chocolate Swiss roll recipe is a classic!