Dad's Apple Chicken Salad.
You can cook Dad's Apple Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dad's Apple Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped pink lady apples.
- You need 2 cup of Grapes chopped any color.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of Celery chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pecans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/2 of Mayo.
- You need 3 cup of Shredded rotisserie chicken.
Dad's Apple Chicken Salad instructions
- Chop apples and grapes and set in saltwater for 5 min.
- Add all ingredients in large bowl and mix with your hands until well blended.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until chilled.
- It's great on toast or Hawaiian sweet rolls.
Related posts of "Recipe: Perfect Dad’s Apple Chicken Salad"
Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers. Swap the regular rice with grated culiflower and you have the perfect low-carb meal, great for kids and adults. How to make Keto stuffed peppers with cauliflower rice? All you need to do is either make the cauliflower rice or purchase a bag of it at the store. One...
Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb). You can cook Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie (Vegetarian/Vegan /Low Carb) You need of Equipment. You need 2 of Pans. Prepare 1 of Baking Tray (I think mine was approx 20cm x 20cm). Prepare...
Moist Chocolate Cake (Easy Recipe). This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! A rich chocolate cake recipe that makes a delicious moist deeply chocolatey cake every time. It surprises me every single time with how good it is...
Healthy-ish American Shepherd's Pie. You can have Healthy-ish American Shepherd's Pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Healthy-ish American Shepherd's Pie Prepare 2 head of of Cauliflower. It's 1 tbsp of Milk. It's 2 tbsp of Butter. Prepare 2 lb of Ground Turkey or Chicken. You need...