Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close.
If you want to make the absolute best chocolate chip cookies, this is the recipe for you! This simple, classic chocolate chip cookie recipe is easy to make and always a crowd favorite. Ultra thick Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies feature golden brown edges with warm chocolate filled centers. You can cook Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
The smell of freshly baked cookies just fills your home with the most mouth watering aroma ever. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large bowl with a hand mixer) cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. This Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is just such a recipe. All of which make this the simplest chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. Line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper. Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy. Cut the chocolate, but not to finely and add.