Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling! My family devours this low carb soup recipe and I bet yours will too! I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors, all wrapped up in a.
This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months! This burger that you slurp from a spoon is comforting, cheesy, and doesn't miss a single flavor from the classic handheld version. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. You can have Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- It’s 5 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of med. Onion (diced).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 10 oz of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large dill pickle (diced).
- It’s 2 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- It’s 1 of large avocado (diced).
- You need of Salt&pepper.
Easy cheeseburger soup is naturally gluten-free, keto, and healthy, too. Original Mississippi Pot Roast – Keto Crockpot Recipe – When you need. This bacon cheeseburger soup has quickly become a favorite in my house. It's loaded with amazing flavors – bacon, beef, spices, cheese, and just a hint of pickle for the acidity to cut through all of that richness.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..
It's even been a hit with the non-keto members of my household and they'll gladly lick their. This delicious bacon cheeseburger soup is keto and low carb approved! Put bacon in soup pot and cook on medium heat until fully cooked. Remove bacon for garnish, leave drippings. Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe Instructions: Start by cooking your bacon.