Keto cabbage pizza. Keto Roasted Cabbage Steaks with Irish Toppings. We're calling these little beauties low carb pizza (or keto pizza) because once they are roasted, and the cheese has melted over the top, you can pick them up and eat them like a slice of pizza. However, if you prefer not to get your fingers dirty, of course, you can use a knife and fork.
The presentation in a skillet really helps too, as it makes it look like a Chicago-style deep-dish pizza. Keto Canadian Cabbage Pizza Skillet Recipe. Yes, you can make this keto cabbage rolls recipe ahead of time. You can have Keto cabbage pizza using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto cabbage pizza
- It’s 2 of + 1/2 cups finely grated cabbage.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fine parmesan cheese.
- It’s Half of finely grated green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of finely grated garlic clove.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of red fresh chillies chopped (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- You need of Smoked Russians.
- You need of Cheddar flavoured cheese.
Zucchini Pizza Boats are an easy and delicious way to satisfy your pizza cravings without the high-carb crust! Chicken and Shrimp Stir-Fry with broccoli is paleo, keto, low-carb friendly, and quick to whip up. Keto Kabobs are made with grilled fajita seasoned chicken that you can enjoy right off the skewer! With Mexican seasoning & spices including oregano and cayenne, our Mexi Zucchini crust adds just the right amount of kick to zucchini's nutrient-rich, health boosting flavor profile.
Keto cabbage pizza step by step
- Place the cabbage, green pepper and garlic in a food processor and grate until fine..
- Remove and drain the water out with a clean kitchen cotton towel.
- Place in a bowl and add the eggs, parmesan cheese, baking powder, chilli and salt and pepper to taste..
- Divide mixture in two. Place in a rectangular or round microwavable turperware and microwave on high for about six minutes or until firm.
- On a stove top, place a nonstick pan with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Place the firm pizza and fry for two minutes on each side.
- Top with your desired toppings and cheese.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Find some recipe inspiration from the KBosh kitchen, including… Steak and Cheese Quesadilla Pork Tostadas on Mexi Zucchini Keto Crust Grilled Fish Tacos on a Mexi. Cabbage is the perfect alternative for any low-carb diet. These keto cabbage recipes will make your St. Patrick's Day extra healthy and will carry you through all your guilty cravings long after. Yes, this fried cabbage with bacon recipe is keto!