Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Order Papa John's® Handheld Papadias as a Meal Add-On Today! Made with the Same Quality Ingredients as Our Pizza. This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is insanely good.
This delicious bacon ranch flavored keto chicken crust pizza is easy to make, gluten-free, and almost zero carbs! It's the perfect recipe to satisfy your pizza cravings on a keto diet. It's the perfect recipe to satisfy your pizza cravings on a keto diet. You can cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked diced chicken.
- It’s 3 slices of cooked bacon.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing to cover crust.
This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is insanely good. A crispy, keto crust (similar to a regular thin crust pizza) is piled with a homemade ranch sauce, grilled chicken, crispy bacon and loads of cheese. This is one dish your entire family will love, and not miss any of the carbs! This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is one of our favorites!
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza instructions
- For crust: mix 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese with 2 tbs cream cheese. Heat in microwave 90 seconds. Let cool slightly and mix in 1 beaten egg and almond flour. Knead dough with your hands until ingredients are well mixed. Place between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle or circle. You can make the crust as thick or thin as you like. Keep on the bottom sheet of parchment paper and bake at 425 for 10 minutes..
- Let crust cool some. Cover with ranch dressing then shredded mozzarella and top with chicken and bacon pieces. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes..
Even I, the carb eater, will gladly eat this pizza. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza uses a basic "Fat Head" dough as the crust. Fat Head dough is a high fat, low carb, gluten-free option when making pizza. It starts with melted cheese: Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. If you're looking for a low carb pizza replacement…this is my go-to recipe!