Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked. Get all your protein in the most delicious way possible—topped with cheese and bacon, loaded with garlic, or tossed in a spicy jerk spice rub. These easy keto chicken dinners will make weeknight. In this post, you'll find a variety of tasty keto sauce recipes to use on chicken, steak, pork, and more!
You could even drizzle it over our Chipotle-inspired keto burrito bowl! I used cheddar and Monterey Jack but you could change up the cheeses to suit your taste. On a restaurant menu it normally refers to cooking a protein with spinach and a rich Mornay sauce (cheese sauce). You can have Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked
- Prepare 1 of chicken fillet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- You need handful of spinach chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream or full fat milk.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken masala.
These spinach Florentine crepes are one example. Most chicken Florentine recipes specify breaded and fried chicken breasts and a classic cream sauce thickened with flour. Since bread crumbs and flour are not low carb this keto. Juicy Cheese stuffed chicken breasts seared in olive oil and topped with marinara sauce and a mixture of parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked step by step
- Wash chicken. Season fillet with Salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, chili powder and chicken masala and leave aside..
- Preheat a pan, add a nob of butter. and cook the chicken for 1 min on each side until it’s halfway cooked. remove from pan..
- In the same pan with the remaining butter in it, add the spinach to it, garlic cloves and a pinch of salt and cook until soft..
- Once spinach is cooked, add the cream cheese and cream and stir until combined.
- Once combined, add salt, pepper and paprika and stir.
- Preheat oven to 150 C.
- In a small oven tray, place the chicken and pour over it the spinach sauce. Bake until the chicken is fully cooked..
- Serve with steamed broccoli or salad.
An healthy one pan creamy spinach chicken dinner. Looking for a spinach and chicken recipe for dinner? Introducing, creamy spinach chicken casserole made with cream cheese and mozzarella. This spinach chicken dinner idea is not only easy, but it is keto and low-carb friendly. There's only a few ingredients and turns out perfectly every time.