Kissaten Style Ham and Cucumber Toasted Sandwich.
You can have Kissaten Style Ham and Cucumber Toasted Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kissaten Style Ham and Cucumber Toasted Sandwich
- It’s 2 slice of Sliced bread.
- You need 3 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 4 of diagonally cut slices Cucumber.
- You need 1 of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
Kissaten Style Ham and Cucumber Toasted Sandwich instructions
- Using a long diagonal angle, cut 4 slices of cucumber..
- Toast 2 slices of bread in a toaster or toaster oven. With the shortest edge facing you, spread each piece first with margarine, then with mayonnaise..
- On one slice, place three slices of ham, shifting them top to bottom, from one edge to the other, then arrange the cucumber slices on top..
- Place the other slice of bread on top..
- Slice off the crust from the long edges..
- Cut the sandwich at a slight angle, transfer to a serving dish, then serve..