Mango Smoothie With A Healthy Twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie. Blend orange juice, mango, banana, yogurt, and oats together in a blender until smooth. With a week's worth of simple and healthy meals, Eat Clean will help you see just how easy living a life full. Mango smoothies might just be one of my favorite things – and something I splurged on (a wee bit too much) when I was in Thailand a few months ago.
This breakfast smoothie is packed with the goodness of fresh mango and oat. Breakfast Smoothie is the best way to start your day on a healthy, wholesome note. Oats Breakfast Smoothie Recipe – Oats Recipes For Weight Loss – Vegan (No Milk) You can have Mango Smoothie With A Healthy Twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Smoothie With A Healthy Twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie
- You need 1 of Mangoes (Peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cold Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh fruits (Mango cubes. sliced cherries) Any fruits of your choice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sliced Pistachios.
Mango oats smoothie recipe with step by step photos – most smoothies are easy to make and so is this mango smoothie. when mangoes are in season, I often make smoothies with The recipe serves one and you can easily increase the proportions. If you're looking for a smoothie that can double up as a healthy dessert, look no further! Whether you're looking for breakfast, lunch or dessert smoothies, mangoes are the perfect ingredient for healthy, delicious and low calorie choices. This easy mango smoothie bowl is a refreshing and healthy breakfast option that will make you Top it with a few extra mango chunks, some delicious almonds or perhaps some chia seeds and How to make a mango smoothie bowl.
Mango Smoothie With A Healthy Twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie step by step
- Heat a 3/4 cup of water in a nonstick saucepan and add oats. Cook oats for 6 minutes on medium low flame stirring continuously. When oats are cooked switch off the flame. Let it cool down completely before grinding. Soaked 10 pistachios (without shells) in a 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes drain the water and slice them. Keep them aside..
- Now blend cooked oats, mangoes with cold milk together in a mixer till smooth. Pour into a big bowl, garnish with chopped mangoes, cherries and sliced pistachios..
- Tips: You could even make oats in advance and use accordingly. You can substitute mangoes with any seasonal fruit. By soaking, pistachios will slice easily..
Making this recipe is super easy! Golden Smoothie Bowl – Lean Green Nutrition Fiend. This Golden Smoothie Bowl is actually like eating gold for breakfast in the sense that it is · This Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is an autumn inspired twist on plain oatmeal. Ground oats, apples, cinnamon simmered in almond milk with a touch of. Blend banana, mango, yogurt, milk and oats in a blender until smooth.