Mom's pumpkin pie. Pumpkin puree is blended with white and brown sugars, milk, cream, and pinches of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Altogether, they make a rich and sensational pumpkin pie filling that bakes up perfectly for the holidays. This is a spicier version of pumpkin pie.
How to Make Mom's Special Pumpkin Pie. Mix pumpkin, molasses, evaporated milk, and brown sugar. Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodles are a fabulous fall twist on a classic cookie the whole family will love! You can have Mom's pumpkin pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's pumpkin pie
- It’s 4 of eggs beaten.
- You need 2 of 9" pie crusts.
- You need 1 (29 oz) of can pureed solid pack pumpkin.
- It’s 3/4 c of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 c of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (heaping).
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of cans evaporated milk.
Lots of delicious pumpkin pie flavor in an easy to make cookie! Make sure to try these pumpkin favorites: Pumpkin Bars, Pumpkin Muffins, and Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread – so good! In another bowl, whisk water and remaining flour until smooth. Mom's Classic Pumpkin Pie Recipe is a family favorite Thanksgiving tradition.
Mom's pumpkin pie instructions
- Prepare pie shells.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Pour half pumpkin mixture into each pie crust.
- Bake 15 min at 425°, then turn oven to 350°.
- Bake 45-50 min at 350°.
- Pies are done when a knife comes out clean.
Save Recipe Leave a Review Print Recipe. This pie has been at every holiday and family gathering as long as I can remember. I added the chocolate chips to my mom's recipe because, well, why not? Chocolate chips belong in everything, including pumpkin pie! Ever since I was a kid, my mom always brought pies to every holiday party. (And Russian Teacakes too!) Traditional pumpkin pie made healthier with a grain free coconut flour pie crust and a sugar-free filling is everything as good as the classic and no guilt involved for indulging!.