Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes. See more ideas about Ollie, Top secret recipes, Copycat restaurant recipes. Flavors are great but there is an easier way. In a bowl combine oats, pecans and spices.
In this recipe I dust each round with cinnamon and sugar and sauté in butter. Top it all off with some maple syrup. crisp bacon and fresh fruit for a meal. Foodies may turn their noses up at the packaged variety, but I find it to be great when doctored up and it's ease of use is handy when time is limited. You can cook Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes
- It’s 1/3 c. of Sweet white rice flour.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of Stone ground white rice flour.
- It’s 1/4 c. of Brown rice flour.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of coconut flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of evoo.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar with mother.
- You need 1/4 c. of Pure Maple syrup.
- It’s of Caviar from 1/2 a vanilla bean.
- You need 1 c. of Hemp milk.
- You need as needed of Water for thinning.
- Prepare as needed of Coconut oil for frying.
Casa Watkins Living has your handy-dandy spice chart to make your cakes spicy and flavorful. Learn how to bake Victoria sponge cake, carrot cake, chocolate brownies, butter biscuits, French meringues, and an exciting bonus recipe provided by instructor and professional baker, Rachel Reynolds. Alright here we are today with Chef Dietrich in the kitchen. A classic chiffon cake is almost a cross between a tender, rich oil-based cake and a light, delicate sponge cake.
Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes instructions
- In a medium bowl whisk the dry ingredients together and in a smaller bowl whisk together the wet ingredients, except for the water and coconut oil..
- Mix the wet into the dry and add water to thin if needed until mixture is the texture of loose yogurt..
- Pour batter into circles in medium frying pan greased with coconut oil over medium heat. Will yield 8 when using a 1/4c measure. Heat 2 min flip and heat another 1.5 min until golden..
- Recipe doubles nicely by doubling every ingredient..
It includes baking powder and vegetable oil like an oil cake does, but the eggs. The location is great, close to the highway. They also have easy parking and getting in and out is so much easier than in the busier part of Lorain. Plus, they are local and not a chain. I got a variety that included cake donuts and yeast donuts.