Passion fruit cheesecake. In a medium bowl, whisk together condensed milk, egg yolks, passion fruit puree, and salt; pour over cooled cheesecake layer. Remove from oven and let cool. Let me tell you something, this Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe is one of my favorite of all time.
Beat in the passion fruit (you can strain out the seeds if you prefer). Fill each liner with cheesecake mixture and add a swirl of passion fruit to the top of each cheesecake (optional). Top with whipped cream and serve. You can cook Passion fruit cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Passion fruit cheesecake
- Prepare 15 pieces of Shredded wheat meal.
- It’s 50 gr of butter.
- It’s 150 gr of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of yolks.
- You need 250 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 10 gr of gelatin.
- You need 100 gr of passion juice.
- It’s 100 gr of caster sugar.
- You need of Toping:.
- It’s 30 gr of water.
- It’s 50 gr of passion juice with seed.
- You need 5 gr of gelatin.
- It’s 50 gr of caster sugar.
Well, I'm serving the Passion Fruit Martini Cheesecake with popping candy for a bit of fizz! I made a passion fruit syrup using passion fruit flesh and seeds, sugar and water. Simon Hulstone's passion fruit and vanilla cheesecake recipe provides a sumptuous treat which both looks and tastes delicious. The passion fruit purée used in this lovely dessert, can be bought online or from selected health and food retailers.
Passion fruit cheesecake step by step
- Crush or blend the wheatmeal into crumb. Add butter and mix well into a pan. Press it flat and pop it in a freezer about 30-45 mins until the base is hard.
- Beat the whipping cream until it becomes thick.
- Boil the water. Use a bowl to steam the yolk(make sure the bowl not touch the water) and whisk until the color changes lightly. And steam the cream cheese and beat until it’s smooth. Mix the egg into the cream cheese and beat at a medium until them mix well. Wrap it and leave it cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in a hot water. Add sugar into passion juice and boil. Add gelatin into the mixed passion juice. Pop in a cool water to make sure the mixed is cool.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs into the whipping cream. Add 1/3 the mixed into the mixed of passion fruit. And then add the rest and mix it well.
- Pour the mixed into a pan. Use a spatula to break the Bubble. Leave it in a fridge about 1-2 hours.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a warm water. Boil sugar with passion fruit and water. Mix them well and leave it cool. Pour the mixture over the top. Leave it in a fridge until the jelly sets.
BEAT PHILLY and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Add lemon juice and gelatine mixture and beat until combined. The unique flavor of passion fruit shined through. Passion fruit is very fragrant and blessed with a hint of floral, citrus, and a lightly sweet flavor. The more I work with passion fruit, the more I fall in love with it.