Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat. The Best Pinto Beans With Hamburger Meat Recipes on Yummly Vegetarian Bean And Cheese Taco Casserole, Copycat Wendy's Chili, John Wayne Beans pinto beans, hamburger meat, sweet onion diced, garlic clove diced, cilantro diced, small sweet tomatoes diced, favorite barbecue sauce, brown sugar jason williams. Using a high quality ground beef and garden fresh veggies set this over the top!
It's a quick and easy bean dish that will satisfy any hungry family, with or without the rice. Add in hamburger meat and brown. Add all other ingredients and cover. You can have Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- Prepare 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion diced.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic clove diced.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro diced.
- It’s 5-6 of small sweet tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chile powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- You need 1/2-1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1-2 of jalapeño pepper (remove seeds to reduce heat).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Pinto Beans and Ground Beef Stew. This delightful stew with pinto beans, ground beef, and cilantro is something you're whole family is going to love. If you're not a pressure-cooker convert, this recipe will convert you because of the ease of how to cook this and how quickly this recipe comes together.
Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat instructions
- Cover beans in water 2 to 3 hours before starting. Saute' the onion and garlic. Add in hamburger meat and brown..
- Add beans and cover 1 inch above and turn heat to medium high. Add all other ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Goes great with corn bread, Enjoy!!.
Use small red beans or great northern beans in the recipe. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers for a future meal. Or double the batch and freeze half. For a leaner chili, use very lean ground beef or ground turkey or chicken thighs. Add another pound of ground beef for a "meat-lovers" chili.