Pumpkin pie. From Less Sugar to Added Layers, Explore Talenti® Products and Find What Flavor Fits You! At Talenti®, We Believe the Best Process Results in the Best Gelato and Sorbetto. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Pies?
For many of us, homemade pumpkin pie is the classic dish that says "Thanksgiving," pure and simple. Put away the rolling pin – this easy pat-in crust makes prep a breeze! Pumpkin pie is one of those pies you can easily make a day or two ahead. You can cook Pumpkin pie using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of pie crust.(posting graham crackers and crust recipe this Sat.).
You can make both the crust and the filling in advance, refrigerate them separately, and then bake them the day of. Or you can make the pie, loosely wrap it in plastic wrap and keep it chilled in the refrigerator for up to two days. As I started to make the filling I saw a new recipe for my pies. While the pie shell is cooling make the filling.
Pumpkin pie instructions
- Pre heat oven to 450°F.
- Place the pumpkin puree in to a mixing bowl along with the milk and put it on the first setting the eggs in to.
- Add the ground cinnamon and nutmeg, and cloves.
- Add the sugar in to the mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs together and slowly pour it into mixing bowl.
- Mix until smooth. Then add the vanilla..
- Once every is mixed pour into the pie crust..
- Place the pie crust into the oven.
- Lower the heat to 350 and let it cook for 30-45 minutes.
- The pie is done when you stab a knife in to it and it comes out clean..
In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, half-and-half, spices, and salt until smooth. Return the pie shell to the baking. Pumpkin pie may be a Thanksgiving classic, but there are plenty of other times to enjoy this popular fall dessert. Whether it's quick and easy or with cinnamon, apple or pecans, look no further for the best homemade pumpkin pie recipes. Cut pumpkin in half lengthwise; discard seeds.