Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Pudding " Cookies "…. Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar together in a large bowl. Add in dry pumpkin spice instant pudding mix and beat until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
In another large bowl, cream sugars and butter together using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well blended. Gradually add dry ingredients and mix on low just until combined. You can have Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Pudding " Cookies "… using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Pudding " Cookies "…
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of – (3.4 ) box instant pudding – pumpkin spice (dry).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of sticks butter – softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs- room temp..
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of if dough is too sticky add 1/4 cup more flour. mine was not..
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are a fun and easy pumpkin cookie that will melt in your mouth. It's a soft, buttery cookie that is full of pumpkin, milk chocolate chips, and pudding mix. Get your hands on the rest of the cookie recipes too. Sift together the flour and baking soda; set aside.
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Pudding " Cookies "… step by step
- In medium bowl whisk together flour , B. Soda,& pudding. Set aside. In a stand mixer with paddle. Cream together on medium speed. Butter & both sugars. Until fluffy. About 5 minutes. Preheat oven to 350º..
- Then add eggs one at a time. Followed by honey & vanilla. Scrap down sides of bowl. Then reduce speed to low. Add dry ingredients. Combine just until incorporated. Finally fold in chips..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out 1&half " cookie balls. Roll between hands for a nice rounded shape.Space 2" apart. Slightly flatten using palm of hand..
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes. Cool on cooling rack. ( I used a #40 scoop & got about 30 cookies)….
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl and mix until well combined. DIRECTIONS In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and pumpkin spice pudding mix- set aside. Then add eggs, one at time, followed by vanilla and honey. Greet the changing seasons with our Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies!