Sev puri. Sev puri recipe With step by step photos and video. Sev puri is a spicy, sweet, tangy chaat snack from Mumbai and one of my favorite chaat recipe. In fact, coming to think of it, all the chaat recipes are my. sev puri, as the name indicates is sev topped on puris or papdis, along with potatoes and chutneys.
Sev puri is yet another street food popular across India. These delicious bites are made by assembling papdis/puris. Sev puri is one of the popular Indian chaat. You can cook Sev puri using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sev puri
- Prepare of For cutuny.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pudina &Coriander.
- It’s 1 tbls of Salt to taste, chaat masala, Rosted jeera.
- Prepare 2/3 of Green chili.
- Prepare 2 cups of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sev.
- Prepare of Puri packet 1.
The combination of papdi (crispy flat puri), sev (deep fried gram flour noodles), boiled potatoes (batata), moong (green beans), onion and assortment of. Hi Friends, presenting you Sev Puri Recipe. It is easy to prepare at home and makes for a perfect snack. Sev Puri is famous as a famous street food and is.
Sev puri instructions
- First in bowl aad boiled potatoes, onions,tamotas, green cutuny according to taste, Salt, chat masala for taste and mixed properly.
- Then take puri on plate and stuff the potatoes mixture on puri aad green cutuny if you want mithi chutney aad.
- Then sprinkles onions, tomatoes, chat masala, and last sev and serve imidiatly.
A popular Mumbai street food, Sev Puri is a sweet, spicy and tangy chaat. Sev Puri is made with crispy puri topped with potatoes, onions, tomatoes and a variety of chutneys, and finished with sev..sev puri recipe. firstly, there is a bit of confusion with the usage of puri's for this recipe. some puri recipe. it mainly includes other popular recipes like sev puri, bhel puri, sukha puri, dahi puri, masala. Sev Puri recipe – a popular street food originating from the streets of Mumbai. Sev Puri also known as "Sev Batata Puri" is an Indian Street food snack where the layers of ingredients are assembled on a flat crisp called Papdi. As such, its a myth that Chaat is quite difficult.