Strawberry Ice Cream Pie. Check Out Our Tasty & Fruity Desserts Collection From Kraft® Ice Cream Recipes. And now for the star of the show….the final layer of deliciousness….the Strawberry Ice Cream!! I like to take out the ice cream when I start this recipe to let it sit on the counter and softened while I make the crust and add the hot fudge.
This Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cream Pie is an easy summer dessert the whole family will love! It's wonderfully fruity, refreshingly tangy, and simple to throw together using just a few ingredients! You can make this even easier by using a store-bought graham cracker crust—see the Note below for that adjustment. You can have Strawberry Ice Cream Pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of frozen strawberries in juice (partially thawed).
- You need 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 of unbeatened egg white.
- It’s 2 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (softened).
- You need 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
In a large bowl mix together the softened ice cream with the orange zest and pour into pie plate. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleGoodness #CollectiveBias. Strawberries and Ice Cream Pie is an easy strawberry ice cream pie made with fresh strawberries, ice cream, and a graham cracker crust. It makes a great spring dessert recipe!
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie instructions
- Crust: In a medium mixing bowl add in all crust ingredients. Use a mixer to combine. Mix just until the dough will form..
- Place 1/3 cup of mixture onto small pan. Press remaining mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan with well floured fingers. Bake at 375 degree until golden brown. 10-12 minutes. Crust 12-15 minutes. Cool..
- Beat first four ingredients with electric mixer at highest speed until soft mound forms when beaters are raised, 5-8 minutes. Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until thick. Fold in strawberry mixture by hand or with mixer at lowest speed. Spoon into butter crust. sprinkle with crust crumbs. Freeze until firm, 4-6 hours, covered..
This ice cream pie is super easy to make and totally versatile – change up the fruit, the crust, the toppings – anything goes! I took chopped up strawberries and made a quick little homemade strawberry jam and folded most of it into vanilla ice cream and loaded it on top of a crushed sugar cone and pretzel crust (oh my!). An easy no-bake pie is the perfect summer dessert! Cool and refreshing and loaded with sweet flavor like No Bake Chocolate Strawberries and Cream Pie. This No-Bake Strawberry & Cream Pie is a family favorite around our house.