Vegan Banana Bread. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana Bread, and Carrot Banana Bread. Use up your ripe bananas in our vegan banana bread – the perfect breakfast treat to enjoy with your morning cuppa. We love it toasted with peanut butter.
The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins. For this vegan banana bread, I used this banana bread recipe, which is one of the most popular recipes on Simply Recipes! You can have Vegan Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 5 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need of Nuts.
From there, I looked at what I needed to switch out: butter and eggs. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make! This is the only banana bread recipe you will need! If you're going bananas for vegan banana bread recipes, this is the perfect post for you!
Vegan Banana Bread instructions
- Mix the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder the pinch of salt and the cocoa powder in a bowl..
- Smash the ripe bananas in other bowl and add the sugar and the coconut oil..
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mix little by little..
- Mix everything and add the nuts. Put all of that in a mold for baking..
- Preheat the oven 180C / 350F.
- Put the mold in the oven and wait 45-60 min..
- Let it get cold and enjoy!.
Over the years, I've tested oodles of vegan banana bread recipes and never settled on one that I thought was "it". Making vegan banana bread is simple and quick. Just grab your ingredients and equipment and turn on your oven. It's good to let your oven pre-heat anytime you are baking. This vegan banana bread is a new version of my vegan gluten-free banana bread, but this one is made with whole wheat flour, which is easier to get and also more affordable.