Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.
You can have Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 1 cup of plant milk.
- Prepare splash of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flax.
- Prepare 1 scoop of protein.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of oat flour (blended oats).
- It’s 1 tsp of pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes step by step
- Mash up banana, then mix in, milk, apple cider vinegar and flax and let sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix in protein powder, oat flour, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Cook in pan with oil or in nonstick skillet until golden brown, then flip and repeat.
- Plate and top with fruit and spread of choice.
Related posts of "Recipe: Perfect Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes"
Cinnamon Cake molded with Wallnuts. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cake & Cupcake Recipes From Kraft®. Check to see if the cake is done by inserting a wooden toothpick into the center of the cake. Full of the taste of Cinnamon and Walnuts. Eat...
Hazelnut Whole Wheat Rava Chocolate Cake – Cooker Cake Recipe. Prune and Hazelnut Whole Wheat CakeLe ricette di Micol. My ladoo did a whole wheat chocolate cake, but that also won't fit into the bill. Let's make the Chocolate Semolina Cake Recipe. A slightly coarse variety will also do, but then you may need to...
Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders. Chicken Sliders cooked in the Crock-Pot with creamy ranch dressing and topped with cheddar cheese and bacon slices. Watch closely so they don't overcook. Step one: Start by placing your chicken in your slow cooker with chicken broth, and ranch dressing. Crack Chicken may not be a term of endearment...
Sloppy joe tatertot casserole. Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is an economical meal and one of my favorite ways to stretch a pound of ground beef into a meal that will serve a whole family. The sloppy joe mixture itself is a little sweet and tangy and made with onion, green bell pepper, tomato sauce,...