Vegan Roughly-Chopped Soy Bean Hamburger.
You can have Vegan Roughly-Chopped Soy Bean Hamburger using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Roughly-Chopped Soy Bean Hamburger
- Prepare of Hamburgers:.
- Prepare 200 grams of Soy beans (boiled and roughly chopped).
- It’s 2 of ●Green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of ●Onion.
- It’s 1 clove of ●Garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of ●Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Katakuriko.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ◎Oatmeal (or wheat gluten).
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Olive oil.
- You need 1 of ◎Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◎Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◎Sage.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎Soup stock granules.
- You need of For the hamburger sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce.
Vegan Roughly-Chopped Soy Bean Hamburger instructions
- Roughly chop the boiled soy beans, and finely mince the ● ingredients. If using a food processor, only use it in short bursts, taking care not to turn the soy beans into a paste..
- Combine the ◎ ingredients with Step 1 and form into paddies. Cook in a frying pan coated with a thin layer of olive oil. Cover with a lid and cook each side for 4 minutes. Do not touch them until they've browned..
- In the same frying pan, add the ketchup and Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce. Mix together and lightly heat, taking care not to burn it. Pour over the hamburger..
- Try eating this a la hamburger style with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise between two buns. It's really delicious..