Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast. Eggs are a great choice to start the day on the right foot. Beside being a ZeroPoint TM food, they're easy to make, packed with protein and keep you feeling satisfied. Whether you like them scrambled, fried or baked, eggs should be a go-to in your breakfast rotation.
Eggs serve up the highest quality protein available, which our bodies use more efficiently than the type in foods like beef or beans. Prep breakfast once and eat for days. One of eggs' most wonderful qualities is how well they reheat, making them MVPs for advance cooking. You can cook Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast
- You need 1/2 of Joseph's Flax Pita.
- You need 1 large of Egg/Poached.
- Prepare 1 slice of Tomato.
- You need 1 cup of Baby Spinach.
- It’s 3 tbsp of FatFree Cheddar Cheese/Shredded.
Great for the whole family, these tomato-based baked eggs are five Weight Watcher points and can serve up to eight people per casserole. There's a reason you're seeing lots of egg-topped dishes on your Instagram feed. They're not just for breakfast, either. Savory eggs make a great topper for grain bowls and rice.
Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast step by step
- Preheat Oven to 400°F. Once preheated place your 1/2 pita on the rack to toast for about 8min. But watch it, every oven is different..
- Begin to sautée your baby spinach with a cooking spray of your choice. You can leave it as is, or season it with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Slice your tomato, almost an 1/8in thick..
- Bring a shallow pan to a boil, and once boiling, lower the heat down to medium and SLOWLY begin to drop your egg. I let mine poached for about 4min, but you can go up to 7-8min if you don't want a runny yolk.
- Lay the spinach down on your pita toast, then your tomato, and follow with your egg. Top off with sprinkling about 3tbsp of your Fatfree cheddar.
This way, they are ready for Monday, for example. Start your day off the right way without worrying about breaking your diet. Try one of these healthy, easy Weight Watchers-friendly breakfasts. "I didn't think I would be able to eat pancakes after joining Weight Watchers, but these are so delicious and just one point each! These Devilled Eggs (or Deviled Eggs if you are in the US) are a Weight Watchers dream! They are Zero SmartPoints per portion and taste divine!