Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce. Bring sauce to a simmer over medium-high heat until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add zucchini to skillet and gently toss noodles until coated in sauce.
Creamy Garlic Alfredo Chicken Zucchini Noodles. Everyone loves a good creamy garlic alfredo sauce, but sure, it's decadent and sometimes we want to eat it more often! With keto Alfredo sauce, chicken and zucchini noodles will taste like a decadent low carb dinner any night of the week. You can have Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
- It’s of stems of kale (use just the leaves).
- It’s of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Zucchini (spiralized).
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of chicken strips or 3 pc boneless breast.
- Prepare of garlic alfredo sauce.
You might also like this zucchini noodles carbonara recipe! One thing I've learned from eating vegetable noodles is that they can be quite tasty. This healthy summer dinner subs zoodles for pasta to help use up your zucchini bounty–as well as slash calories and carbs. Once the spiralized zucchini has time to soak up the herby pesto sauce, this chicken and pesto pasta makes particularly good leftovers.
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce instructions
- Making the Pesto: •Add the leaves of kale, chopped if desired, into the blender or food processor. Add cilantro, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic. Blend on low, it should still be coarse. •Add 1/8 cup Sunflower seeds, continue to blend. • Add 2/3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil periodically as it blends completely.(The last 1/3 Tbs is for the pan.).
- Chop chicken into cubes. • Add 1/3 Tbs of olive oil to the pan on medium heat. •Add the rest of your minced garlic to pan and simmer for 1 minute. •Add pesto, chicken and cook through. •Add salt and pepper to taste. • After the pesto chicken is cooked, set aside..
- Peal the 2 Zucchini or dont, and spiralize it. • 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic to medium heated pan and simmer for a few minutes. • Add Zucchini noodles and cooked chicken to medium heated pan with garlic and cook for 3 minutes. • Add 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce to Zucchini noodles and simmer for 3 minutes. • Add 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese. Toss noodles and chicken. • Salt and pepper to taste • Total cook time for noodles in sauce should be 5-7 minutes total..
- Finish dish with the rest of parmesan cheese. Plate and enjoy!.
Add a little oil, the chicken breasts, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and browned on all surfaces. Turn off the heat and add the cherry tomatoes, pesto, and zucchini ribbons. Toss until well combined and heated through. Remove the chicken from the pan.