Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Ground Chicken.
- It’s of Garlic (minced).
- You need of Onion (diced).
- It’s of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- It’s of Freshly Grated Ginger.
- It’s of Sriracha, or more, to taste.
- You need of can whole water chestnuts, drained and diced.
- You need of Green Onions (thinly sliced).
- You need of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper,.
- You need of head butter lettuce.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground chicken and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the chicken as it cooks; drain excess fat..
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and Sriracha until onions have become translucent, about 1-2 minutes..
- Stir in chestnuts and green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style..