Chocolate truffle recipe. Chocolate Truffles are EASY to make! Your sweetheart will LOVE these homemade truffles. With chocolate and cream, assorted flavors, and coated with either cocoa or chopped nuts.
Homemade chocolate truffles are an economical way to make a gift-worthy treat, but they also allow you to You can skip the store-bought box of chocolates with this classic chocolate truffle recipe. Adapt Chef John's easy chocolate truffle recipe to any flavor whim you like, including his favorite gingerbread spice version for the holidays. In this recipe and video, I will show both ways to make Chocolate Truffles. You can cook Chocolate truffle recipe using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffle recipe
- It’s 200gms(half can) of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chocolate sprinkles.
Homemade chocolate truffles make a lovely gift or after-dinner treat when entertaining. Chocolate truffles are all the rage right now and easier to make than you think! A homemade chocolate truffle recipe, because what says romance better than a box of chocolates? Classic , easy chocolate truffles recipe (chocolate ganache truffle) using melted dark chocolate melts.
Chocolate truffle recipe instructions
- Whisk condensed milk and cocoa powder in a bowl(without lumps).
- Add butter and whisk well..
- Heat a non stick pan on a low flame. Add the above whisked mixture and cook until thick consistency appears (like 5-7minute max. If you over cook, the fudge becomes hard later). Stir continuously..
- Next take these chocolate fudge into a butter greased plate and let it cool..
- Now grease your hands with butter and make the balls with chocolate fudge..
- Roll these chocolate fudge balls in chocolate sprinkles..
Wonderful after dinner treat or for gifting. Christmas chocolate truffle recipes from Martha Stewart, including dark chocolate truffles, bittersweet chocolate truffles, milk chocolate truffles, bourbon-pecan truffles, mint truffles. Dark chocolate truffles are an indulgent treat – wow your guests with Jamie Oliver's silky and gorgeous DIY dark chocolate truffle recipe this Christmas. Chocolate truffles are an elegant looking treat. The beautiful exteriors are lightly dusted with cocoa powder and the insides consist of a creamy.