*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free). This easy no-bake vegan cheesecake tastes just like authentic cheesecake, but it's completely nut-free, dairy-free, and can be made gluten-free How do I make a no-bake vegan cheesecake filling? Simply add the cream cheese, melted coconut oil, sugar, and lemon juice, into a blender. No-bake vegan cheesecake without having to soak a single cashew.
This "cheesecake" is not only vegan but also raw, dairy-free, gluten free and free of processed. These delicious and refreshing no-bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are perfect for the warm weather months! Add the cashews, berries, almond milk, vanilla, agave nectar, and lime juice. You can have *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free)
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour or raw almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted dates.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 2 cups of cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- Prepare 3-4 Tbs of lemon juice (or more if you like).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of agave or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Process until nice and creamy and combined. The cashews and this cheesecake mixture is creamiest. This delicious baked vegan cheesecake is creamy and dense like New York style cheesecake, but the recipe is super simple and easy. Video tutorial for Baked Vegan Cheesecake with Blueberry.
*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) instructions
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.
But with the rest of the ingredients, you will not taste the store-bought stuff in the. No-Bake Lime Blueberry Cheesecake (vegan) + the blueberry paradise. This recipe for my No-Bake Lime Blueberry Cheesecake does not use nuts in the filling – so you can easily make this cheesecake nut-free by subbing the almonds in the crust with oats or with crushed cookies like oreos. Vegan lemon blueberry cheesecake – this delicious eggless and dairy free baked cheesecake is The cheesecake is topped off with an easy blueberry compote which works wonderfully with the Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough for baking and I cannot guarantee the best. Best, no bake, easy vegan raspberry cheesecake!