Healthy fat-free granola bars. Find Deals on Fat Free Granola Bars in Groceries on Amazon. All the Flavors You Crave, in a Superfood. Fresh, Crunchy & A Timeless Taste.
Avoid the excess sugar and empty calories with these homemade, healthy granola bars where you control the ingredients. Transfer the oats to a large bowl, add the cereal and raisins, and toss well to combine. Granola bars are often considered a healthy snack, but despite these marketing claims, many are loaded with added sugar, calories, and artificial ingredients. You can have Healthy fat-free granola bars using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy fat-free granola bars
- It’s 1 of ripe mashed banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hazelnuts.
Granola bars are really easy to DIY using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole grains. Here's your chance to try out that flavor combo you wish your favorite granola bar company would make. Eat them for an energy-boosting pre-workout snack, an after-workout recovery food or just a healthy between-meal snack. They're soft, chewy and simple to customize for school or work lunchboxes.
Healthy fat-free granola bars step by step
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients together.
- Add the oats, coconut flakes, dried cranberries and hazelnuts.
- Press the mixture into a parchment papper lined baking dish ant bake for 30 minutes at 350°F or 175C.
- Let it cool before slicing and enjoy! :).
Purely Elizabeth Original Ancient Grains Granola Bars. Known for her awesome granola, Elizabeth Stein, the founder and CEO of Purely Elizabeth, has created granola bars that are equally delicious. With healthy fats from almonds and flax seeds, Kashi's honey almond flax chewy granola bars are a nutritious option to start your day. But not all granola bars are created equal. Here are the top picks for the best healthy, delicious (!) bars you can buy, according to a registered dietician.