Healthy Mug Cake.
You can cook Healthy Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Mug Cake
- It’s 1/8 C of Quickoats.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of baking powder (I used a slight bit less).
- Prepare 1 TB of Cocoa.
- It’s 1 TB of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 TB of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1 TB of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1/8 C of almond Milk.
- You need Handful of Chocolate Chips.
Healthy Mug Cake instructions
- Add all the dry ingredients in a mug, and mix well..
- Add the rest of the ingredients minus the chocolate chips, and stir thoroughly until a batter is formed..
- Add in the amount of chocolate chips you prefer (I usually put in a small handful), stir, and then add a few on top. Place in microwave for 1:30, enjoy!!.
Related posts of "Recipe: Tasty Healthy Mug Cake"
Vanilla ice-cream a quick recipe #eid k pakwan. Stir sugar, cream, and milk into a saucepan over low heat until sugar has dissolved. Heat just until mix is hot and a small ring of foam appears around the edge. Quick Vanilla Ice- Cream. by Tarla Dalal. Vanilla Ice - cream is universally loved ice -...
Tori's diet dessert - overnight oatmeal. This no-cook overnight oatmeal, made with oats, chia seeds, Greek yogurt, and fruit, is a hearty, on-the-go breakfast option for busy school mornings. (-)Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered. This recipe for Tiramisu...
Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers). They're very delicious and have a good scone texture. See great recipes for Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) too! Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) for Mom - For starters, we rounded up the most popular knife cuts you should know, according to a chef. Light, tender and...
Pumpkin bread. Find Deals on Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Browse Our Collection Of Pumpkin Bread Recipes. To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves - but not this clone. Here's...