Keto pork belly ramen soup. Keto pork belly recipes are great to help meet your daily macros on a low carb diet. Keto pork belly ramen soup step by step. Add a pan on medium heat.
Carefully the pork belly slices out. Traditional ramen: dried seaweed strips, bean sprouts, corn. In a small bowl, combine the pork belly and coconut aminos. You can have Keto pork belly ramen soup using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto pork belly ramen soup
- You need of Pork belly.
- You need 500 gr of pork belly.
- You need 2 tbsp of gochugaru paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Ramen Broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 250 gr of chestnut mushroom.
- It’s 1.5 l of homemade beef broth.
- Prepare 200 gr of slim noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of To serve.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onions.
- It’s 1 of boiled egg per person.
- It’s 1/2 head of Napa cabbage.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
Turn the pork over to coat both sides. Select SAUTÉ on the Instant Pot. When the pot is hot, add the avocado oil. INSTANT POT PORK BELLY RAMEN WITH VEGGIE NOODLES.
Keto pork belly ramen soup step by step
- Add a pan on medium heat. Mix gochugaru, fresh ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil until it forms a paste. Add water and sliced pork belly..
- Simmer on low for 45 min. Carefully the pork belly slices out. Clean the pan and put it back on medium heat with the 2 tbsp of butter..
- Add the pork belly back in the pan and cook until golden and crispy..
- Rinse the slim noodles and put it on a side to drain. Follow the instructions from the pack @slimpasta..
- In a pan add the 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until nice and brown..
- Add the beef broth and the fresh ginger and bring it to boil. Add slim noodles and cook for another 5 min..
- In a bowl add chopped Napa Cabbage, a full ladle of broth that includes noodles and mushrooms, add half boiled egg on top and 3 slices of pork belly. Season with spring onions, chilli flakes and sesame seeds..
I love a nice steamy bowl of ramen, and just because I can't eat traditional noodles doesn't mean I can't re-create a keto-friendly version with veggie noodles. For me, the best part about ramen is the toppings, especially the soft-cooked egg added just before serving. Today's Keto Chashu Pork Belly recipe is a great example of that and something most people probably have had and didn't even know it – Chashu! There are four main types of ramen broth: shio (salt), shoyu (soy sauce), miso (miso paste) and tonkotsu (pork bone broth). While these are the main flavors, there are also many regional styles too.