Koya Dofu Gratin (Low-carb).
You can have Koya Dofu Gratin (Low-carb) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Koya Dofu Gratin (Low-carb)
- Prepare 1 of Koya tofu.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy milk.
- It’s 1 of as required Melting type cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of as required Mayonnaise to finish.
Koya Dofu Gratin (Low-carb) instructions
- Soak the koya dofu in plenty of water for a few minutes to rehydrate. After it is rehydrated squeeze out the excess water..
- Cut the koya dofu into 1 cm cubes. Mix with the melting type cheese and place onto a gratin dish. Salt and pepper..
- Mix the egg, soy milk and garlic powder well and season with salt and pepper. Pour in the sauce..
- Squeeze out the mayonnaise through the fine nozzle of the bottle onto the top of the gratin..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in a hot grill. Check sometimes because the mayonnaise is easy to burn (cover with aluminum foil if it is too brown)..
- If you like, add several slices of fried bacon!.
- This basic recipe is very handy for people who don't want to spend a long time cooking. Use whatever ingredients you prefer. I like adding prawns to this!.