Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly). Looking for a quick and easy keto meal? Try these low carb chicken avocado cucumber nori rolls – get recipe here. Healthy keto fried chicken might sound like an oxymoron.
Just make sure not to use any vegetable oils (no corn, soybean, cottonseed or canola oils). This lemon chicken avocado boats recipe is another creative and fun display of a delicious keto-friendly dish. Jump to recipe If you're in the mood for a warming, gluten-free keto dessert, these low-carb pumpkin bars are just. You can cook Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly)
- You need 12 oz of cooked chicken – shredded and chopped.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- It’s 1 of avocado – peeled, pitted, diced.
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of small squirt sriracha (optional).
One of my favorite ways to eat avocado is to stuff it with a salad of some sort. Chicken, tuna, you name it, I'll. Low Carb Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe. Crock-Pot Whole Chicken Recipe With Garlic Winner, winner, keto chicken dinner!
Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) instructions
- Peel cucumber. Cut in half across the middle, then cut in half lengthwise to make quarters. Scoop seeds out of each quarter. Blot interior with paper towels to absorb any excess juices. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl mix together chicken and cream cheese until well blended (add sriracha here if desired). Gently fold in avocado. Some pieces will break up and blend into cream cheese. This is okay, I just try to leave some pieces in bigger chunks. Add salt and pepper as desired..
- Blot insides of cucumber once more if necessary. Spoon desired amount of filling equally into each portion. You could end up with some leftover filling and this is okay, just fill another cuke! Serve with any sides you desire. Enjoy!.
- Alternate serving suggestion: Instead of making "torpedos" cut your cucumber into slices. Lay out on paper towels to absorb excess moisture. Top slices with chicken mixture and serve as a snack/appetizer!.
A ketogenic diet is a low carb, high fat diet. One of its main goals is to train your body to get its energy from a whole different source Avocados – Best fruit source for the keto diet. Low-carb veggies – Most green veggies, tomatoes, peppers, onions, etc. Cucumber boats with cream cheese or tuna. Not many foods have as many proven health benefits as avocados.