Low carb peanut butter protein muffins. These peanut butter muffins are flourless, low carb, and keto-friendly. The mini muffins make a great snack or breakfast. To begin, get out a muffin tin, medium bowl, and all the items needed to make the muffins.
Follow the step by step instructions to make these amazing homemade keto muffins and be the hit of the party or your family! Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms are a tasty peanut butter cookie with a chocolate center that are always a hit. Keto Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are sweet, creamy, and crunchy for a delicious and satisfying dessert! You can have Low carb peanut butter protein muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb peanut butter protein muffins
- Prepare 1/4 cup of splenda.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (or cupcake batter flavored).
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Dark chocolate chips to put on top.
Unlike other low carb muffins that have cream cheese in them and need to be refrigerated, these keep well at room temp. As with other bread, you will want to tightly wrap each muffin in plastic wrap or put them in a zip-lock and ensure that the air is squeezed out of the bag before freezing. These low-carb chocolate and peanut and butter muffins are mouthwateringly good and super healthy. Full of creamy peanut butter chocolate flavor and chocolate chips, you won't even believe these muffins are keto!
Low carb peanut butter protein muffins instructions
- Set oven to 400°. Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix too well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin tin. Pour batter equally into each spot. Bake for 18-20 min. They freeze well if you want to! They keep for 3-4 days out of the fridge in a closed container.
Keto Chocolate and Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls are the perfect keto snack for when you are craving some chocolate! No need to break the way of eating when you can make these epic keto chocolate peanut butter balls. These delicious Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls should make you pretty happy if you do. How To Store Low Carb Protein Muffins. You can store low carb protein muffins on the counter for a few days, or increase their shelf life in the fridge.