Low Carb Raspberry Chocolate Meringue Cookies.
You can have Low Carb Raspberry Chocolate Meringue Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Raspberry Chocolate Meringue Cookies
- You need of Egg Whites.
- You need of Cream of Tartar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Unsweetened Baker's Chocolate.
- It’s of Splenda for baking Sugar Substitute.
- Prepare of Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup.
Low Carb Raspberry Chocolate Meringue Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 250°F..
- Rough chop the chocolate and add to a food processor with 1/4 cup of the Splenda. Process until a powder with small chunks is formed. Set aside..
- In a stand mixer, combine the egg whites, raspberry syrup, cream of tartar, and salt. Beat on medium speed with the whisk attachment until a white foam is formed..
- Slowly add the remaining 2 cups of Splenda to the egg white mixture. Continue beating the mixture until stiff peaks form and the batter has a glossy finish..
- Turn of the mixer and remove the whisk. Fold in the chocolate chunks. Do not over work the batter..
- Spoon the batter on to a cookie sheet in golf ball size dollops. For easier clean up, line the cookie sheet with wax paper..
- Cook the meringues in the center of the oven for about 50 minutes. This should give you a crispy exterior with a slightly chewy interior..
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 2 minutes. Cook any remaining batter. Serve and enjoy..