Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Beat in the confectioners' sugar a little at a time until incorporated. Beat sugar, pumpkin, eggs and oil until well blended.
The canned pure pumpkin and vegetable oil used in the batter give the cupcakes a moistness reminiscent of a pumpkin muffin, but the tenderness of the crumb is unmistakably that of a cupcake. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can have Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 stick of softened butter.
- It’s 1 box of duncan hines.
- Prepare 1 bag of of frosting.
- It’s 2 tsp of water.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. These pumpkin spice cupcakes with maple cream cheese frosting are the perfect fall dessert. They're easy to make (you don't even need a mixer!) and are full of delicious pumpkin flavor. The pumpkin makes these cupcakes super moist and tender and the sweet maple cream cheese frosting is the perfect complement to the subtle spice of the.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- line muffin pan with baking cups.
- empty contents of large pouch into a large bowl.
- blend cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 secs).
- scrape contents of bowl.
- beat at medium speed for 2 mins.
- spoon batter evenly into 12 cupcake liners (approximately 1/2 full).
- bake in center of oven at 350°F for 18-23 mins. cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (put toothpick in cupcakes after 18-23 mins).
- cool 5-10 mins in pan then remove and place on write rack to cool completely.
- mix softened butter with electric mixer on high for 1 min or until light and fluffy. scrape.
- slowly add frosting mix to butter while mixing on low speed for an additional 1 min. scrape.
- add water.
- start mixing on low. as frosting starts to come together, gradually increase speed to high. this step may take up to 3 mins.
- mix on high for an additional 3 mins.
- fill pastry bag with frosting (place bag in tall glass to make filing with frosting easier)..
- cut approximately 1/2 inch from the tip of the pastry bag.
- insert cut pastry bag into top of cupcake and squeeze gently to fill cupcake with approximately 1 Tbsp of frosting.
- slowly remove pastry bag and swirl approximately 1 Tbsp on top..
It leads to much more stable recipe results! Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray. In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat together the cake and pudding mixes, pumpkin pie spice, sour cream, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and vanilla. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about two-thirds full).