Sev puri. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Sev puri is spicy, sweet and tangy to taste with so many different textures and tastes mingling in your mouth. It is easy to assemble Sev puri. just that some of the ingredients need to be prepped up before you start assembling them.
In Mumbai and Pune, sev puri is strongly associated with street food, but is also served at upscale locations. Recently, supermarkets have started stocking ready-to-eat packets of sev puri and similar snacks like bhelpuri. sev puri, as the name indicates is sev topped on puris or papdis, along with potatoes and chutneys. Tangy, crisp and tongue tickling are some words that come to my mind when we think of mumbai sev puri recipe. You can have Sev puri using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sev puri
- It’s of For cutuny.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pudina &Coriander.
- It’s 1 tbls of Salt to taste, chaat masala, Rosted jeera.
- You need 2/3 of Green chili.
- Prepare 2 cups of Boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sev.
- Prepare of Puri packet 1.
When you think of popular Mumbai street food, then sev poori chaat recipe is on top of the list. Sev puri is one of the popular Indian chaat. The combination of papdi (crispy flat puri), sev (deep fried gram flour noodles), boiled potatoes (batata), moong (green beans), onion and assortment of chutneys like green chutney and tangy date tamarind chutney make it simply irresistible. Sev Puri Recipe with a detailed photo and video recipe – is a sweet, spicy, and tangy street snack from Mumbai.
Sev puri instructions
- First in bowl aad boiled potatoes, onions,tamotas, green cutuny according to taste, Salt, chat masala for taste and mixed properly.
- Then take puri on plate and stuff the potatoes mixture on puri aad green cutuny if you want mithi chutney aad.
- Then sprinkles onions, tomatoes, chat masala, and last sev and serve imidiatly.
It is a quick and easy home made chaat recipe that you can prepare in no time with some pre-preparations. This traditional snack is a perfect balance of spicy, sweet flavours served on a crispy papdi also known as puri. Sev puri is a very popular Mumbai's Juhu Chowpati's chaat. Boiled potatoes are mashed and mixed with other spices and served on small maida discs called papdi. It is a perfect evening snack easy and quick to assemble.