You can have Simple Raspberries using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Raspberries
- It’s 1 pints of Raspberries.
- It’s 1 of raw honey.
Simple Raspberries instructions
- We had a pint of fresh raspberries in the fridge. Fine to eat straight from the carton, but I wanted to dress them up, just a bit..
- My sister got married recently in Montana. As a wedding favor, we got a small jar of raw honey. My sister and her husband are hobbyist beekeepers..
- I used one of my little tiny spoons. There's a discount restaurant supply store by my house called Kamei. I got a bunch of these teaspoons for a party a few years ago. The bowl isn't much bigger than these little raspberries..
- Honey is obviously sticky, so I had a pot of boiling water going to keep the spoon nice and hot for easy handling..
Related posts of "Recipe: Tasty Simple Raspberries"
Trail Mix Brittle. Easy Snacks Kids And Adults Will Love, The Possibilities Are Endless. Get To Munching And Mixing With One Of Chex™ Snacks Recipes Today! Find Deals on Trail Mix Bulk in Snack Food on Amazon. It should harden to a very sweet candy with just a slight give and that melts on the...
American Chop Suey with White Rice #america. Serve hot American Chop Suey over the white rice. This Slow-Cooked Chop Suey over Rice is like a bowl of soft, pillowy, homemade goodness!! Tender pork with a variety of different vegetables makes this easy slow cooker. A stir-fry dish, with lots of liquid that is thickened into...
Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto). Making keto pancakes with almond flour is quick and easy. There isn't much to the process Thank you for the awesome recipe! Love that I can make pancakes without kicking myself out of ketosis! The simple keto cake recipe can absolutely hold its own against any cake mix or...
My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken. Remove all skin and fat from chicken - can substitute chicken breasts for legs, thighs. Finely chop up one small or medium onion - I prefer white, but you can use yellow. As you prepare these Weight Watchers chicken recipes with SmartPoints below, grab a measuring cup and dole...