Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo.
You can have Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo
- It’s of turkey mince.
- It’s of red onion.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of paprika powder.
- It’s of chilli powder.
- You need of garlick.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of parsley (fresh or dry).
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare of lightly salted soya sauce.
- Prepare of hoisin sauce.
- You need of garlic paste or finely chopped arthochoke (2 tsp).
- Prepare of crushed chillis.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of water.
- You need of corn flour.
- It’s of Rice.
- You need of cauliflower rice.
- You need of Alternative: brown rice or black rice.
- You need of Additional options.
- You need of finely chopped ginger in the mince.
- It’s of red pepper cut into chunks for the mince.
- It’s of fresh chilli for the mince (add it just before you add the sauce).
Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo instructions
- The mince: Finely chop the onion and garlic and sauté together until soft in a large pan (I use the 26cm diameter shallow casserole from Le Creuset and keep it on the lowest heat throughout) with 2 tbsp of oil and tbsp water. Leave the lid on the pan. Once softened, add the mince and mix well together. Replace the lid and let simmer until mince half cooked. Then add the oregano, parsley, chilli powder and paprika powder. Again, mix well together and leave with lid on until mince cooked through..
- The sauce: Add together all the ingredients (except the corn flour) & bring to the boil in a small saucepan. Then, remove from the heat. In a small bowl dilute the cornstarch.
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the courn flour. Bring the ingredients to boil. Mix the corn flour with 1 tbsp water and 1 tbsp of sauce. Add corn flour mix to the saucpan mix and mix until thickens bringing to a light simmer. Remove from heat and add sauce to meat mixture..
- Once the sauce has mixed in with the turkey mince add the cauliflower rice. I used to make my own, but it was…messy, smelly and time consuming. The ready made works just as well, is just as healthy (but sadly equally smelly!)..
- Mix all the ingredients well together and allow mixture to simmer 2-4 min with the lid off before removing from the heat. Leave to rest a few moments and then unveil and serve! Looks super nice to garnish with fresh parsley and plate in deep pasta bowls..