The Keto Salad. I sometimes add dried cranberries and cherry tomatoes, but you can customize it to suit your tastes. —Marla Clark, Albuquerque, New Mexico Salads don't have to be synonymous with boring diet food. Because the keto diet skimps on carbs, salads are the ideal dish for packing on the protein and staying on the ketogenic course. This creamy keto salad with egg, mayo, and avocado is a great option for picnics and on-the-go meals.
Chock full of proteins and vitamins, steak salads are among the best recipes for folks on a Keto diet. This Keto Egg salad is one of the tastiest low carb side dishes you can make. It's creamy, tangy, and full of flavor! You can cook The Keto Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Keto Salad
- You need of boiled eggs diced and we are going to use the white part only.
- Prepare of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- It’s of small carrot grated.
- It’s of cheese grated.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of green capsicum.
- It’s of red bell pepper.
Plus, there's even avocado & bacon in it. That said, if you're looking for the best keto egg salad recipe, you've come to the right place. A healthy and filling Keto Taco Salad that's perfect for lunch or dinner! This low carb salad is made with ground beef, keto-friendly veggies, cheese and is drizzled with a deliciously creamy taco dressing!
The Keto Salad step by step
- Take a mixing bowl add the boiled eggs.
- Then add salt black pepper powder, grated carrot, grated cheese and mayonnaise.
- Mixing it well then add bell pepper and capsicum, oregano, chilli flakes and onion fix it very well and serve the salad garnish with a bit of chilli flakes and your keto salad is ready to serve..
How to make a taco salad keto-friendly If you love Mexican food, you'll love this taco salad. A keto salad roundup wouldn't be complete without an honorary steak salad. This Southwest steak salad twist adds some avocado, fresh cilantro, and lime, to pair with your juicy ribeye steak. The Takeaway: Salads Don't Have to Be Boring Broccoli Salad traditionally has a sweet mayonnaise dressing. Mayonnaise is fabulous for Keto, sugar not so much.