Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread. Bang the filled loaf pan on the counter a couple times to evenly distribute the batter and to fill all spaces of the loaf pan. Bake the spelt banana bread for. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Spruce up your banana bread with additional add-ins and toppings!
This is one of the nicest versions of banana bread I've ever had and it's perfect for vegans, or if you need an emergency bake and are all out of eggs and butter. If you don't have a preferred vegan dark chocolate. If you're one of those interesting souls born with the chocolate lover gene, you can swap them out for yummy crunchy walnuts or pecans or simply leave. You can have Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 50 g of light brown sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of oat milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 g of cacao powder.
- You need 3 tsp of mixed spice.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 50 g of pecan nuts.
- You need 150 g of self-raising flour.
- You need 100 g of spelt flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! And if you take a picture of your recreation and share it on Instagram, please do not forget to tag me @biancazapatka and use. Easy marbled vegan chocolate banana bread made with everyday pantry ingredients. Rich double chocolate vegan chocolate banana bread bursting with chocolate and banana flavor!
Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan. Place a small baking tray on the middle shelf to help remove the loaf tin..
- Blend the bananas with the brown sugar, oat milk, vanilla extract and oil until silky..
- Mix in the cacao powder, mixed spice, salt and pecan nuts..
- Combine the flours and baking soda, then add to the wet mixture..
- Pour the mixture into an oiled loaf tin and place in the preheated oven. Turn the temperature down to 200°C / 180°C fan, and bake for 25 mins..
- Remove the loaf, cover loosely with foil and return for another 25-30mins, or until a skewer comes out clean from the centre of the mixture. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 mins before turning out onto a cooling rack..
Moist, decadent and so easy to make! It's really double chocolate banana bread if you want to put a finer point on it. It has cocoa powder in the batter and then heaps of chocolate chips as well, so yes. The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to Optionally, include some stir-ins.