Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole. Scrumptious Salad Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Spread the broccoli and bacon in a single layer on the rimmed baking sheet. The dish is done when the broccoli florets are nicely browned and the bacon is fully cooked.
While the broccoli are roasting in the oven, cook bacon and cut in small pieces. When broccoli are ready, mix in bacon and serve warm. Add a lot of fresh cracked pepper and if you'd like, a tiny pinch of salt. You can cook Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole
- Prepare 1 of broccoli head.
- You need 4 of small chicken breast.
- It’s 12 of smoked bacon rashes.
- Prepare 150 gr of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 80 gr of cream cheese.
- It’s 150 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 50 gr of grated mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mixed dried herbs.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
In a large saucepan, pot or Dutch oven, cook the bacon until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and drain on paper towels. Add the broccoli and cook, stirring occasionally, until charred in spots. Stir in broccoli and onion; toss until coated.
Bacon, Broccoli & Chicken keto Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Arrange the bacon on a grilled tray and place in the oven. Cook until gold and crispy..
- Add the chicken breast to a pot of water and boil until the internal temperature reaches 75°C.
- Cut the broccoli head into florets and steam on top of a boiling pot until the florets are tender..
- Once cooked, chop the bacon and the chicken breast in manageable pieces..
- In a large bowl add the broccoli, chicken, bacon, cream cheese, double cream and all the seasoning. Mix well untill everything is incorporated..
- Add the grated cheese and mix again..
- Add the mixture into a pan or a skillet and top it up with grated mozzarella..
- Bake for 15 min or until the cheese is melted and gold at 180°.
Fry the bacon in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat until crispy. Use some of the bacon fat for added flavour to cook the onion. Scrape up any browned bits leftover from the bacon and add the broccoli. Sauté garlic with the broccoli for until fragrant. Fold in the chicken, half of the bacon, the broccoli, and the Swiss cheese.